Friday, July 31, 2015

Five for Friday!: July 31st Edition

Happy Friday!  I'm back to link up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for my Friday Favorites!
 

1. Our family time that we had in Tampa last week!  The trip was sudden and unexpected since it happened because Ben's Grandma Bonnie but we spent four days in Tampa with Ben's whole family.  You can read about our trip (and the babies' first flight!) here and here.

2. After we got back from Tampa, the girls and I headed to the beach for a few days with my parents!  I love the beach and I keep thinking about how much fun (and tiring!) it will be in a few years!


 

3. This one is kind of a favorite and not favorite at the same time!  I only have two weeks of summer left before I head back to work and I am looking forward to it and not looking forward to it at the same time.  I love my girls but I love my job too and can't wait to meet my newest batch of first graders!  I already have so many ideas going on in my brain that I need to get a notebook to start writing them all down!

4. Sitting up!  Natalie and Noelle have started sitting up with (a lot) of assistance!  I've been practicing with them, especially since their six month photos are next week and I'd love for them to be able to sit up in them!  We were able to get both of them sitting up at the same time and the progression of pictures is hilarious!

 
Sitting up!

 
Sitting up and smiling!

 
One starts to fall backwards, one starts to fall sideways...

 
Boom!  Baby down, baby down!

5. I am excited to see this face again!

 
Riley stayed with my parents while we were in Tampa.  My dad brought her up to us Monday morning and about 15 minutes after she arrived, we left for the beach!  She got to stay home with Ben while we were at the beach but I missed her!  I was so happy to come home yesterday to her and cuddle up with my first born!

That's my Friday!  We have a few plans this weekend but not much.  Most of it will be devoted to unpacking from our back to back trips, cleaning, and working on our sitting skills.  Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment