Thursday, July 16, 2015

4 Month Professional Photos

When the girls were born, we bought a "Watch Me Grow" package from our photographer, Erin Morris Photography, where she takes pictures at newborn, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months.  Two weeks after school got out we had the girls' 4 month photo shoot (they were really 4.5 months) and I just got the pictures back!  She sent me about 50 pictures and I had to pick 25, which was REALLY hard!  They were all so good!  So here are the 25 I picked and hopefully you love them as much as I do!  I now have to decide which ones I want to get framed...that is going to take me forever!
 

 
Natalie




 
Noelle & Natalie


 
Noelle

 
Noelle


 
Noelle and Natalie


 
Natalie


 
Noelle

 
Noelle



 
Noelle

 
Noelle & Natalie



 
Natalie



 

Aren't they the best?!?  I am already looking forward to our six month photos in August!  I'm hoping they will be sitting up by then so we can get some really good ones!

2 comments:

  1. These came out SUPER CUTE!!! How will you ever decide on which ones to have printed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I will at least do a 4x6 of each from Costco, that won't cost too much. But I want to start a gallery wall up the stair case and I can't decide which ones, what size, to do any in a canvas, it's so hard! And their 6 month pictures are this week! Time goes by so fast

    ReplyDelete