- moved four times (two apartments, Ben's parents' house, and our house)
- both returned to school and graduated with our masters degrees
- new career and job for me
- adopted two dogs, only one of which worked out, and found one dog a new home
- been to numerous weddings
- said goodbye to family members, especially my great-grandmother, Ben's grandmother, and his childhood dog
- bought and built a house
- had two beautiful twin girls!
I thought it would be kind of fun to look back at pictures of us together (they are not in any particular order). We started dating January 31, 2008 and have been together for seven years, married for five! It has been a great five years!
Hiking Diamond Head in Hawaii on our honeymoon
The night he asked me to be his girlfriend!
Highschool stereotypes dance
Wacky & Tacky dance
My 21st birthday
My best friend's wedding
July 10, 2010
We had a BIG secret we were keeping!
Not a secret anymore!
It's been a crazy and wild five years together! I am so happy and blessed that God brought you into my life as my partner in crime, my soulmate, my sidekick. He definitely knew what He was doing when He brought us together. We have been through the good and bad and I can't imagine having anyone else by my side for this wild ride. I can't wait to see what the future brings us with our family! I love you sweetheart. Te amo infinity!