Sunday, June 21, 2015

Phew, Summer is Here!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but the last two weeks have been C-R-A-Z-Y!  If you are a teacher or know a teacher, then you know that the last two weeks of the year are pure survival mode.  So much to do and so little time!  So the blog had to take a back seat for awhile so I could get through the end of the year but now that summer is here I am hoping to blog a lot more and get you all caught up on life in the Alvarez household!  So stay tuned as I try to get you updated in between naps and feedings!



And I apparently need to "claim" my blog on Bloglovin' (which is a website that shows all of the blogs you follow) so don't mind the rest of this post...


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6735567/?claim=3jjk3ak8ea3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment