Monday, June 29, 2015

A New Venture

So this really won't matter if you're not a teacher but I decided to open up a shop on Teachers Pay Teachers!  TpT is a website where teachers can have shops and sell things they create, like lesson plans, clipart, games, etc.  I figured that if I'm making them for myself, maybe someone would want them too and be willing to pay a few bucks for them.  I only have a few things up right now since it is a process to put things on there and I'm doing it in between taking care of two babies but I'm hoing to get more on there in the coming weeks.   So if you feel like checking it out, you can see my shop here!

With opening my shop, I also started another blog as a way to share my products.  It will focus on education and teaching products but if you want to check it out too, you can find me at The Terrapin Teacher!

As always, thanks for stopping by!  We are off to get our 4 month pictures taken...I can't wait to see them and am praying the girls do well!  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment