Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Six month Professional Pictures

Two weeks ago the girls had their 6 month pictures taken and they turned out FABULOUS!  If you recall, we bought the Watch Me Grow package from our photographer, Erin Morris, and we did their newborn photos when they were 12 days old, and their 4 month photos in June.  Next up was their 6 month photos and we had so much fun doing them!  My mom came up and helped me take them to the studio and change their outfits in between (thanks Mom!) 

With our package we pick 25 pictures to keep each time.  For their 4 month photos, Erin sent me 30 some images so it wasn't too hard to narrow down. This time, she sent me 85 images!!!  And every single one of them was great!  How am I supposed to narrow 85 down to 25?  It took me several days but I finally did it and here are the pictures!  I think they turned out so great!  I already can't decide which ones to get framed or put on canvases.

 
Noelle



 
Natalie






 
Natalie and Noelle


 
Noelle



 
Natalie




 
Noelle and Natalie



 
Noelle



 

Aren't they the best?!?  Not that I'm biased or anything...

I am already looking forward to our 9 month shoot in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment