Friday, February 10, 2017

Busy, Busy Time!

So the next few weeks are going to be BUSY in the Alvarez household.  We have the girls' birthday, Disney on Ice to celebrate their birthday, another little girl's birthday party to go to (that's all this weekend), packing, settlement, moving, Ben's 30th birthday, his sister's 21st birthday, doctor's appointments for the girls, dental appointments for 3 of us, a bridal shower that I'm helping with, a bachelorette party I'm planning, Dr. Seuss Day, conferences, and probably some other thing's I'm forgetting.  And that's just in the next four weeks!  So, I will be taking LOTS of pictures over the next few weeks but it's going to take me awhile to get everything on here because we'll be busy and who knows how long it will take us to get internet at our new house.  But I will put it all on here at some point since this is one of my many ways to preserve pictures and memories :)

 
Their faces when they're getting ready to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Noelle has the best excited face!


Happy Friday y'all.  I can't believe my little babies are TWO in two days.  It just doesn't seem possible since I remember so clearly how tiny and squishy they were.  And how tired we were.  And now they run, jump, climb, sometimes speak in full sentences, sign lots of words, and "read".  It's crazy how time flies.  So excuse me while I go cry in a corner about how my babies technically aren't classified as babies any more but are in fact full blown toddlers.  It's going to be a fun weekend celebrating them :D

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment