Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Christmas, Part 3

And our last Christmas celebration was the day after Christmas back at my parents' house.  We usually celebrate with my mom's side of the family the weekend after Christmas which happened to be right after Christmas this year.  Natalie started running a fever while we were there and the girls ended up being sick the whole week after but at least we got all of our Christmases in!

 
Noelle & Natalie


 
Noelle had just pulled Natalie's hair











 
Sick baby





My aunt did a 12 days of Christmas for the three families.  Each picture had a different gift and meaning to go with it.


 
I took these a few days later before I took the tree down.  I was going for those cute baby in the Christmas light glow picture but they just wanted to eat the tree.







 
Noelle & Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment