Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas, Part 1

Yes it's January 22nd and yes I'm finally getting around to posting about Christmas...it's been a busy start to the new year!  I figured awaiting the blizzard would be a good time to do it!


So I mentioned before that we had 5 Christmas celebrations spread out over three days.  Lots of Christmas and lots of fun!  The girls were so spoiled by everyone and so overwhelmed by everything.  It was a great first Christmas for them!


Our first celebrations started on Christmas Eve, which is actually my favorite!  I love the anticipation, the excitement, everything about it! 

Fun Fact:  I have never been to a Christmas Eve service...we always go to my grandparents' house for Christmas Eve so I've never been!


We celebrate Christmas with my parents and brother on Christmas Eve and then head to my grandparents' house that evening to celebrate with my dad's side of the family.  Then we always drive home Christmas Eve so that we are in our own home for Christmas.


 
Noelle & Uncle Derrike

 
Natalie & Daddy









 
The girls got a wagon full of goodies from my parents.  We haven't had a chance to try out the wagon yet but can't wait to use it this spring and summer!

 
Grammy and Natalie








 
Riley enjoyed her Christmas bone!







 
Christmas at my grandparents' house.









 
Some of these pictures got a little out of order.








No comments:

Post a Comment