Thursday, January 28, 2016

11 Months!

I cannot believe I only have one set of stickers left....my babies are 11 months old, meaning I have the 12 month stickers and then that's it!  No more month birthdays!  I told Ben that it was their last month birthday but he didn't seem to think it was as big of a deal as I did, haha. 

Side note: These pictures get harder to take each month!



At 11 months Noelle & Natalie are into so much!  They can both take steps but enjoy falling down which discourages them walking more than a few steps.  They both love to climb on things, still love Riley, play together, and enjoy making messes!  We are using up the last of the baby food and will soon be onto table food/finger food full time!  They still take 4 bottles a day totaling 25oz total.  I am in the middle of party planning and I can't wait for their first birthday!











 
I love the next few...Natalie: Hmmm, what's that I see?

 
Yay, it's my foot!

 
Yummmm, foot!

 
Foot tastes good!

 

Hopefully soon I will get to put up the pictures from their first blizzard!


No comments:

Post a Comment