Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thanksgiving Pictures

Just realized that I never posted our Thanksgiving pictures.  We switch off families each year and this year was Thanksgiving with my family.  When it's my family's turn, we have two Thanksgivings, one with my mom's side and one with my dad's side.  Lot's of eating in one day! 

We started off with a Thanksgiving early dinner at my aunt's house.  My cousin brought her baby and the three kids had a great time playing together!



 
Natalie

 
Noelle





 
Upside down giggles!


 
Thanksgiving kiddos

 
It's very hard trying to get a picture of 4 kids under age 2


 
Two very sleepy babies


After filling up there, we headed to my grandparents' house to have a late Thanksgiving dinner with my dad's side of the family.  While there weren't any other babies there, the girls had plenty of cousins to play with!




 
Tried to get a Thanksgiving family picture...at least we are all looking in the same direction!










 
Right before Thanksgiving Uncle Derrike went to Mexico on vacation and he brought back baby sombreros for the girls!  Aren't they the cutest?!


No comments:

Post a Comment