Thursday, April 9, 2015

Life Lately!

Life lately has been different than what my normal life is.  My normal life used to be wake up, go to work early to get stuff done, spend the day teaching and loving on my other 18 children, stay late to get stuff done, come home to Riley, make dinner, watch TV, and go to bed!  Now, my life is different and it's going to stay that way!  I go back to work in a few weeks (insert me sobbing here) so it's going to change again as we find our new rhythm of being a working mama and daddy instead of just a working wife and hubby.  And I bet we will get our new normal down pat, only for school to let out and things change again!


Here are pictures from the past week or so of what our life lately is!  It's basically eat, play, and sleep around here!

 
Riley wanted to help me feed Noelle.


 
Whispering secrets to each other.



 
Noelle helping mommy fold laundry.

 
Natalie

 
Riley seems to think the boppy pillows are for her.

 
Who's that baby in the mirror?

 
Natalie...this was the outfit we brought her home from the hospital in...it finally fits!



 
Noelle and the outfit we brought her home from the hospital in...again, it finally fits!


On another note, we got our first smile from Noelle today!  Sometimes when the girls wake up, I plop them in bed between us, all swaddled up, and we talk to them and cuddle with them before getting up.  Don't worry, we never sleep in the same bed as them, just cuddling!  Well this morning, we were doing this and Noelle smiled for the first time!  I of course tried to get Natalie to smile as well but she was more interested in sleeping.  Hopefully I can get a picture of them smiling soon!  I was so excited to see this "first" for Noelle!



No comments:

Post a Comment