Saturday, March 30, 2013

We have windows!

Please excuse the not so good iphone pictures but we have windows and shingles and paper on the house!  Once Ben gives me his good camera pictures, I will post them.  So exciting to see progress!


So this picture was from a week ago and it was dusk so I'm sorry it's so dark!  But this was our first glimpse of how the house would actually look!


And we came back a week later to find this!  We have shingles, temporary doors, the fabulous yellow paper, and windows!!!


The fireplace is here!




The workers had also spray painted where the appliances would go and the outline of the bathrooms.  This is showing the double oven on the left and fridge on the right.


Here is the kitchen!  The ovens and fridge are on the right, pantry is in the right corner, stove top on the back wall, and the dishwasher and sink are on the left.  The rectangle in the middle is the island!



And I have to add a picture of my handsome hubby!



1 comment: