Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites-Busy Week!

It's Friday and I'm sharing a few favorites from our week!  We've had a BUSY week and we're trying to cram everything in before we go back to school in two weeks.  I declared today a PJ and movie day because it's gloomy out and I'm tired from the week!  Here's a look back at all the fun things we did...

1. We went to the county fair that I grew up going to!  It's actually the county my mom grew up in and I always went there as a kid so now my mom and I take the girls every year!

 
They enjoyed seeing all the animals!

 
Petting goats was a favorite!

2. We had a playdate with one of our daycare friends!  She will be two in a few months and is closest in age to the girls at daycare.  We went to a trampoline park and the girls were SO excited to see each other!  They started laughing, running around in circles, and hugging when they saw each other!  Trampolines are a favorite here and we love going to the trampoline park!

 
When you're stuck in the bubble pit, you gotta help a sister out!  Natalie thought it was funny to grab Noelle and try to drag her out.


 

3. More animals!  We had a girls day with Nana and Aunt Chessie.  We went to a little kids farm near us where we got to slide, pet animals, feed goats, ride a hayride and ride ponies!


 
Hay ride time!

 
Noelle & Natalie 



 
I really wanted to bring this one home...he was so little and cute!

 
Waving to their adoring fans


 
The farm had several rides and one of them was a pony ride.  I asked the girls if they wanted to ride the pony, thinking they'd say no.  They watched another little girl ride the pony and Noelle said no but Natalie said yes!  I was surprised but we went into the pen and she was lifted onto the pony.  I thought for sure she'd start crying and want down immediately but nope!  She rode that pony like she was meant for the saddle!  Doesn't she look like she's on an adventure with her backpack and sunglasses?!  I walked next to her but she really didn't need me to.  She LOVED it!  Noelle still didn't want to ride but I'm so proud of Natalie for trying it!

 
Cowgirl in the making.  I sent Ben this picture and he said, "oh no, the horse craze is starting!"

4.  My last favorite for today is finishing a big and fun vinyl project for a friend!  I have a Silhouette Cameo printer and it does soooooo many cool things.  Right now I mainly cut vinyl with it and make different projects.  I'm currently working on Christmas gifts (insert pat on the back here!) and I have a long list of things I want to try with it, including glass etching!

About 3 weeks ago one of my friends asked me if I would make some glasses for her and her fiance to ask their friends to be in their wedding party.  I made a total of 33 glasses (not all for the wedding party, some are for other people and I threw a few fun ones in for them) and there are a few more things I'm going to make for them to complete it once the items get here.  I had so much fun doing it and I don't know anyone does this as a business because it is hard!  To get the placement right, the fonts, all of it!  I had fun doing it for her though!

 

Happy Friday y'all!  Enjoy your weekend!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment