Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Catching Up

So I thought I'd take a day or two to catch up on the past few weeks.  We haven't done a whole lot since I've been busy with school starting again, but I always have pictures to share of my girls!

 
Snuggling with Noelle

 
Noelle passed out

 
Trying squash...both girls loved it! (This is Noelle)

 
And Natalie

 
Burrito Baby Natalie

 
Burrito Baby Noelle

 
A text I got from Ben while I was at work

 
Trying pears...Natalie loved them

 
and Noelle thought they were okay

 
We celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday with brunch, mani/pedis for the ladies while the boys babysat, and finished the celebration with dinner and dessert!

 
Ben bought me my first Alex & Ani bracelet....love my Terps!

 
And I'm grooming my babies to be future Terps! This was also their first day back to daycare

 
On a walk at daycare!

I'll catch up some more tomorrow!  Hopefully I can post a little more frequently now that school has settled down.  We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment