Friday, January 9, 2015

Maternity Pictures!

Yay, we have our maternity pictures!  For those of you who don't know, my sister-in-law is a talented photographer and often does photo shoots with her friends and occasionally for other people.  Awhile ago I asked if she would do our maternity pictures and she agreed!  She came over to our house on the 31st to take them.  We were going to do them outside but it was COLD that day!  I think a high in the 20's not to mention the wind chill.  So we did them inside and they turned out fabulous!  I am so exited to share them with you!

 

Not gonna lie...Ben had some difficulty getting his arms around me!






 

Riley wanted to be in every picture!












 

This is my "What are you doing?!" face.



 

As you can see, she is sooooo talented!  Such great pictures.  I can't wait to have her take photos of the babies once they are here.  If you want to see some of her other work, check out her Facebook page at Francesca Alvarez Photography.  You'll be amazed!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of the blocks, the one of you sitting cross-legged on the steps and the last one of you and Ben. You look so beautiful Lyndsey! Can't wait to meet Baby A and Baby B! :)

    ReplyDelete