Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy 2015!  At midnight, I told Ben that we were having babies THIS YEAR!  He responded with an, "Uh huh...that's scary!" haha.  We were supposed to have friends over for a little NYE party but people either couldn't come or got sick so it ended up just being Ben, myself, and Riley ringing in the new year.
 

We are such party people...can't you tell?  I ended up taking a nap from 9:30-11pm to be able to make it to midnight, haha.  I blame the babies for wearing me out.

 

Toasting at midnight with our water and apple cider!  Followed by our midnight kiss.


 

And this is our, "Eek!  We're becoming parents this year!" face!

Earlier in the day my sister-in-law came over to take some maternity pictures for us.  She is such a talented photographer!  I can't wait to see the pictures once they're ready and share them!  We ended our rousing evening around 12:30am by heading to bed.

Along with watching the usual Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, my hometown of Easton was on CNN last night!  A correspondent for Anderson Cooper covered Easton's Crab Drop at midnight and it was fun to see my little town on CNN and was broadcasted all over the world!  Anderson called the Crab Drop his new favorite tradition.  Yay for small towns!

Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment