Friday, December 19, 2014

So Blessed, Part 2!

Last Saturday, my mother-in-law hosted another baby shower for us.  Again, we were showered not just with gifts but with love and support from our family and friends.  It is amazing to me how much these two little girls are loved and they aren't even here yet! I don't have the pictures yet to share but once I do I will post them.  I just got the pictures from the first shower so hopefully those will be put up soon.

If you came to our shower last week, thank you so so so much for coming and for your gifts.  I can't thank you enough for your love and generosity.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law who hosted the shower and spent so much time and love making sure it was a great party.  I always brag about how lucky and blessed I am to have such a great mother-in-law.

Thank you to the co-chair, Mrs. Allyson!  I appreciate you helping Kim throw a beautiful shower for me!

Thank you to my sister-in-law, Chessie, for taking the pictures the whole party.  I can't wait to share them with on here.  Chessie is an amazing photographer...wait till you see the pictures!

Thank you to my wonderful father-in-law, brother-in-law, and hubby who came early to help set up the shower and hung around to help clean up from the shower.  You guys rock!

Now I'm worried I forgot somebody...if I did, thank you for all that you did for our shower! These girls are so lucky to have all these people in their lives and they don't even know it yet.  I can't wait to tell them all about these showers some day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment