Friday, August 5, 2011

It's been awhile!

It's been awhile since the last post!  We have been B-U-S-Y!!! I just finished my last two summer classes yesterday so the past few weeks have been pretty crazy with papers and projects and presentations.  Ben has been a little less busy but he's not as into blogging as I am!  So here are a few updates...

Last weekend, Ben went on a camping trip with his college roommates.  He had a great time but he said it was a little hot and buggy!

Last weekend, Riley and I went to my parents house for the weekend to visit with family since Ben was gone.  And we did a lot of schoolwork!

Today, Riley and I are going to a get together that my classmates are having to celebrate the end of summer classes!  12 credits down, 30 to go!

This weekend, Ben and Riley are staying home while I am heading to Ocean City, MD to have a long girls weekend with 3 of my closest friends!!!  Can't wait!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment