Friday, September 1, 2017

August Pics!

I like to try to round up all the random pictures I take each month...you know, the ones that don't quite get their own blog post but I still want to remember.  So here are the random August ones!

 
I did a Cards For A Cause fundraiser through Usborne Books & More for one of my friends but since she was due with her 3rd baby any day, I sent the cards to my house.  Look at all those boxes!

 
Went to Family Day at Daddy's work and ate popsicles and chips!

 
Finally, my lap all to myself!

 
Noelle wearing a little jacket that was mine when I was a baby!

 
Another silhouette project, this time for my mother-in-law's birthday!

 
Noelle's ready for a rainy day at daycare!

 
In August we FINALLY got our playset up!  The girls love playing on it!

 
Noelle was upset Riley ate a cracker that I gave to Riley.


 
We went to a downtown festival in our town and they had giant draft horses!  Tom and Jerry were beautiful and gentle giants.

 
Ready for their first day back to daycare!


 
Seeing the playset for the first time!

 
Just adorable!

 
Noelle woke up for her first day back to daycare and was ready to go!  Natalie was not and was quite grumpy.

 
Natalie's ready for the rain.

 
During nursery at church, I noticed Natalie carrying these two Little People figurines around.  I asked her what she had and she said, "Look mama, Natalie and Noelle!"  She played with them the entire time!

 
Heading to the street festival!

 
Natalie was not ready for her first day back at daycare picture.

 
Cooking french fries

So there you have it!  We did a lot in August trying to enjoy the last bit of summer!  Now we're ready for all the fall activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment