Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Birthday Party!

Two weekends ago we spent the Sunday afternoon celebrating my grandmother's birthday!  Our favorite football team, the Redskins, won for her birthday too! 

We headed home during the girls' naptime and spent some time with my parents before heading over to my grandparents' house.  We ate yummy lasagna cooked on a smoker, chicken parmesan, and lots of crab dip!  We also had tons of dessert including one of my favorites, my grandmother's strawberry pie!

I don't have a lot of pictures because my grandmother hates having her picture taken but we did get a lot of good family time in.  I always enjoy going home and spending time with my family, especially celebrating one of my favorite people!

 
Noelle and Grammy

 
Natalie & Great-Mom Mom

 
Sharing food with Grammy



 
My grandparents!

 
The birthday girl!





Happy Birthday Mom mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment