Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Well we finally have internet after two weeks of waiting!  Sadly, everything is online these days and it was kind of hard to not have internet.  But now we have it and cable so all is good!

Yesterday, Ben and I were able to celebrate my Mom's birthday with close friends and family.  I don't think I'm allowed to reveal her age but she definitely doesn't look it!  We went to a great seafood restaurant on the Eastern Shore, Suicide Bridge Restaurant.  I grew up going to this restaurant and it has amazing food so I was excited to go back.  We rented out a room and had close friends and family there.  We had a great time!



One of my mom's gifts from my brother...it says "Grouchy Old Lady"


This tumbler says "Farm Raised"


My boy, Oakley!




Reading about her surprise trip to NYC!


Party time!




Isn't he adorable?!


No comments:

Post a Comment