Monday, March 19, 2012

Benjamin's 25th

On March 9th and 10th, we celebrated Ben's 25th birthday!  He's concerned he's getting old....especially since we all kept telling him he was now a quarter of a century old!  On the 9th, his actual birthday, my parents came up and we had pizza and cheesecake to celebrate.  They had to come to 1) give him their present and 2) bring up my present to him!  I got Ben some awesome Redskins cornhole boards!  They are awesome and we can't wait to use them!  Right now we're trying to figure out where to store them since they're so big.

Saturday, we went trap shooting with Ben's family.  It was my first time and I was actually able to hit some of the clay pigeons!  I'd definitely go again.  We all had a great time and I think Ben enjoyed getting to do one of his favorite hobbies as a family!  After shooting, we went back to their house for dinner (yummy steaks!) and more cheesecake!  This time the cheesecake was the chocolate tuxedo one from the Cheesecake Factory.  It's one of Ben's favorite!  I ordered a side slice of the dutch caramel apple streusel since I'm not a chocolate fan.  Then we ended the evening by watching Hugo.  I thought it was really good but about 20 minutes too long.  But worth seeing!

Check out some pictures from our birthday celebration!

Ben unveiling his present from me
 Riley enjoying her grandparents
 Isn't she adorable!
 Mass Effect 3 from the siblings
 Ben's birthday cheesecake
Chessie, Kevin, and Ben posing at the range!

No comments:

Post a Comment