Friday, September 23, 2011

Update/Wedding #1

Hi all,

You've probably noticed that there hasn't been a post in a few weeks.  That is because Ben and I have been EXTREMELY busy!!!  Ben is working of course and he started working on his Master's at the end of August.  He is currently taking one class once a week.

As you know, I am student teaching!!  The internship is going great and I love my class (though they do have a chatter problem!)!!  However, I had NO idea how busy I would be!  I am in the school Wednesday-Friday and I have two classes on Monday, two on Tuesday and occasionally two classes on Thursday.  That all equals a lot of work!!!  I just keep telling myself that it will all be over this time next year.

On September 10, 2011 (9-10-11....get it??) Ben and I attended the wedding of Bekah Deel to Mike Kane.  Bekah is the sister of my best friend, Hannah Beach, (the matron of honor at my wedding).  The wedding was outside on the water at Hannah and Bekah's parents house.  The weather was gorgeous!  God was really looking out for their wedding because it rained the week of the wedding and it rained the day after the wedding!  The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was lots of fun.  We enjoyed dancing, ice cream from the Scottish Highland Creamery, Fischer's Popcorn, cupcakes, a DJ, a band, some of the nicest porta-potties I have ever been in, and a ton of other fun things.  Below are some pictures from the wedding.

Tomorrow is wedding #2, Ben's roommate from college Matt and Kim.  Stay tuned for pictures!!!

 The beautiful bride and her father!

 Mr. & Mrs. Michael Kane!!!
 Me and the most handsomest guy ever!
 Two of my closest friends.  Hannah (middle) and Kayla
The view from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment