Thursday, May 19, 2011

My last day!

Tomorrow is my last day of work!  I am so excited to be finished with it and moving on to my next career....an elementary school teacher!  Of course, I have to do that fun thing we call graduate school before I can teach but that's okay!  One step closer to teaching.

I have been at my job for almost 2 years and I have been wanting a change since the first month there.  Now, that change is finally here!  I will miss the people I work with, most of them anyways.  They are a good group to work with and are sad to see me go.  Yesterday, they had a pizza party to say good-bye and also to congratulate 3 others who had gotten promotions.  And I got a cake and a card!  That was really nice of everybody.

Just wanted to say thanks to my family and friends for all their help, support, and encouragement the past 2 years.  Everyone knew this wasn't my favorite job and I really really appreciate everything you have said or done for me regarding this place.  I couldn't have gotten through the past 2 years without you and God!


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  ~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment