Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bekah's Baby Shower

Two weekends ago, I was blessed to celebrate the impending arrival of my good friend, Bekah's baby!  This was in between celebrating two birthdays...it was a busy weekend for me!  Bekah and I went to high school together and played soccer together for three years.  In addition, her sister, Hannah, is one of my besties so Bekah and I spent a lot of time together growing up.  And now she lives in sunny California with her husband Mike, and her soon to be here baby boy!  It was awesome celebrating Bekah and the baby but also to spend time with Hannah (since she and my favorite baby in the world, Karissa, flew in from Texas).  Yay for baby showers!








She's all belly!  What a beautiful mama-to-be!


Seriously, can she get any cuter?










Can we all note how she is wearing, I mean ROCKING, 3" wedges?!?









BFFs


No comments:

Post a Comment