Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, can you believe it is December 1st already???  2013 has flown by and there is only one month left!  And 25 days till Christmas!  I always use Thanksgiving weekend to decorate and this year, I have a whole house to bedazzle in Christmas cheer!  I have quite a bit of Christmas decorations but I am always looking for more.  On my list to acquire over the next few years is lighted garland for the banisters, a fun Advent calendar, a way to display Christmas cards, and stocking holders.  I keep looking for ones I like but either I don't like them or they are SUPER expensive!  Who knew they were so much?  The search continues!

We hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.  Ben and I switch sides each year and this year we spent Thanksgiving with my family.  We were able to see both sides so we had double the Thanksgiving food and fun!  I don't think either of us ate till middle of the day Friday, haha!  It was great to see most of my family.  Ben and I also did a little Black Friday shopping but this year, we didn't go until about 8am.  It was less crowded, the lines were shorter, and we still were able to get some gifts for people.  We also got ideas for others so this is the first year I can say we know what we are getting everyone by the beginning of December!  Woohoo!  Now I am working on Christmas cards and checking everything off the list.

25 days till Christmas!!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment