Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where is spring?

Well, it's been awhile since I've updated!  Not much has been going on.  We moved the first weekend in April to a slightly bigger apartment in our complex.  So we didn't go far but it was still far enough that we needed cars and the help of 13 wonderful friends and family members!  We appreciated everyone's help in the move and it was completed in about 3-4hrs which isn't bad at all!

Since then, we've just been unpacking, buying a few new things such as a tv stand and a desk for me, and settling in to our new apartment.  Riley is definitely enjoying the new place as it has a longer hall for her to run up and down many many times.  I just hope our downstairs neighbors can't hear her!

If you need our new address, shoot me an email and I will send it to you.

Thats about it for now.  Have a great week and enjoy celebrating Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment