Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cookies, cookies, and more cookies!

Yesterday was cookie day for Ben and I...well, mainly me!  I started baking around 8:15am and finished up at 4:00pm.  The final count was 137 snowman cookies and 113 molasses cookies.  Most of them are gifts for people but we did save some for ourselves!  I thought 250 cookies was a lot to make but a friend of ours had cookie day with her extended family and they made 4,066 cookies!! That I cannot imagine doing!  Makes my 250 look like chump change but I did mine all by myself...that should count for something!

Riley was pretty well behaved with all the cookie smells around her.  She did manage to steal a few snowmen off the baking stone before they were put into the oven.  After the second steal, she realized that she wasn't allowed to do that and was a pretty good girl the rest of the day. 

Here are some pictures of the cookie madness!



And here's just a cute but weird picture of Riley.  She stayed like this for a few minutes!  I don't know if she was stretching or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment